In this book you will learn:
- What is causing you pain and how to eliminate it
- How to find a practitioner who will help you gain back your health
- What's in your food? Identify your sensitivies and heal your leaky gut
- Identify the toxins in your life. Learn how to purge them
- 34 stress-busting ideas and 4 simple exercises to reduce your stress
- 32 suggestions from leading functional experts on how to get a good night's sleep
- How to recognize a toxic relationship and make it work or walk away
- How to tame Anxious Negative Thoughts (ANTs)
- Learn to take control of your health, reduce your inflammation, and feel good again!
Read more about Cheryl on her blog here.
To see full-sized image, please click here.
"It Feels Good to Feel Good," by Cheryl Meyer